Monday, April 2, 2018

A Breakfast and a Lunch - Small Pune Eateries Enchant

Situated at the corner of a busy road in Pune, Cafe Canada has always enchanted me: why the name? The inside beckoned me to another time and world. Pune has plenty of places like this - buildings that wear a look of history. Humble eateries that take pride in feeding a hungry clientele.



It's not a famous place on or offline but it certainly provided us with a charming experience, including breakfast. 

  
The inside was clean, really spick and span. We ordered a bun maska and tea.

    
As we waited for our order, we drank in the calm and aromatic surroundings.


The tea was perfect as was the bun maska. We would have ordered some takeaway but lunch was not yet ready.


The truth is I am not big on eating out and, in general, avoid going out much. You can see that with such greenery at my disposal I am not eager to join the milling millions.


There is nothing better than working away with this garden to the left and sipping some basil leaf and cinnamon tea.


However, though Cafe Canada is a bit far from where we live, I'm sorely tempted to try dishes from their extensive menu! And, when I do that, I'll post about it. 

In the meantime, Bon Appetit!  

No comments: